The Annual Glass Manufacturers plenary meeting has been held this year in Portugal, on the kind invitation of BA Vidro.
From the 22 until the 23 September 2016, Cetie glass working groups are meeting in Portugal.
See the programme of the plenary meeting, below.
Cetie glass working groups:
Field of activity: Legislation and jars
Work Group chair : Klaus DEMBSKI (Consultant - SAINT-GOBAIN OBERLAND AG)
This permanent group gathers exclusively glass manufacturers.
It is dedicated to a fairly wide range of work items coming downstream from the production of glass bottles and jars on the food sector:
- Surface treatments, markings, labelling
- Test methods (impact, headspace, internal pressure)
- Nomenclatures (finishes, jars, bottles, defects, etc.)
- Quality management (food safety, good practices, regulations)
Together with the label manufacturers, the users/bottlers, it is in charge of the revision of the following guides:
- GUIDE N°13 - APELOVER - GUIDELINES FOR THE GOOD PRACTICE OF GLASS WIDE-MOUTH JARS MANUFACTURING & METALLIC CAPS
- G0c - PRESSURE SENSITIVE LABELLING ON GLASS BOTTLES AND JARS
Field of activity: Flaconnage (cosmetic and pharmaceutical)
Work Group Chair: Alan HAIGH (Consultant - AH CONSULT )
This permanent group gathers exclusively glass manufacturers from the pharmaceutical and cosmetic flaconnage fields.
Together with the users, distribution system manufacturers (pumps), and other suppliers (lacquers for ex.), it participates also to :
- FEA Decoration (Tests methods dedicated to the decoration on glass)
- FEA flaconnage geometry (DT15 revision)
- FEA plenary (in charge of data sheet GME 40.05 - DIMENSIONS OF THE NECK FINISH FOR GLASS AEROSOL CONTAINERS)
- Guide N°12 - FLACONNAGE CRIMPING RECOMMENDATIONS
Field of activity: Glass Finishes
Work Group chair : Mireille BATTAGLIA (Quality director - SAINT-GOBAIN EMBALLAGES)
This permanent group gathers exclusively glass manufacturers producing containers (bottles and jars) dedicated to the market for beverages and food.
It is in charge of all GME concerning glass finishes, as well as of the following data sheets :
- DT23.02 - NECK FINISH NOMENCLATURE
- DT31 - MAIN TYPES OF SEALING
- FS04 - INTERNAL PRESSURE STRENGTH OF CARBONATED BEVERAGE BOTTLES
BATTAGLIA Mireille | VERALLIA FRANCE - Quality Director
BERKAU Carsten | ARDAGH GERMANY - OEG Design Manager
BLANC Jean-Michel | CSVMF - Expert consultant
CILLO Gabriele | VERALLIA ITALY - Quality System Development Manager
CORRUBLE Delphine | HEINZ-GLAS GmbH & Co. KGaA - Coord. Qual. Fr.
COSTA Fernando | BAVIDRO - Container & Mold designer Supervisor
DANGMANN Olivier | O-I EUROPE - Innovation Manager
DEMBSKI Klaus | VERALLIA GERMANY - Leitung Techn. Kundenservice
SARACHAGA Ander | VIDRALA SA - Quality Assurance Manager
GANZ Erwin | VETROCONSULT AG - Quality Director
HAIGH Alan | AH CONSULT - Consultant
HARTMANN Dieter | ARDAGH GERMANY - Customer Service Manager
HODGSON Martin | O-I EUROPE - Company Quality Manager
LABRES Jutta | STÖLZLE OBERGLAS GmbH - Quality Manager
MC GRATH Niall | ENCIRC GLASS / QUINN GLASS IRELAND - Design Supervisor
MIETH Stephan | BUNDESVERBAND GLASINDUSTRIE E.V. - Quality Man./ Standardisation expert
MONTIER Pascal | VERALLIA FRANCE - Tech-Commercial
PEYCERE Josquin | VERALLIA FRANCE - Dir.Product Dvt
SICCO Giuseppe | VERALLIA ITALY - Quality management Presso (Chair of the Plenary meeting)
- Programme of the glass plenary 2016