All interested parties, members and non-members are invited to participate in the kick-off meeting and to confirm their presence:
on Monday, 23rd May 2022
From 2:00 until 7:00 (French time)
114 rue la Boétie, 75008 PARIS 8 FRANCE
(and via Webex upon request)
The group will define what is expected in terms of cleaning, sterilisation, quality and consumer safety of reused containers:
Hygiene, cleaning and sterilisation
- Bacteriological state and sterilisation;
- Residues of water and of washing product and of other dangerous content;
- Hygiene measures on washing process, in the collection, storage and transport;
- Detection, ejection of foreign bodies.
Consumer safety and container integrity
- how the defects from the use (consumers, logistic) are detected and rejected;
- measures against defect creation on washing lines.
Requirements of a new container for reuse
- Specific control points in the production of containers for reuse.
This group deals only with glass containers, although PET bottles may be included at a later stage.
You wish to attend on Monday, 23rd May 2022 => Please, contact us from the contact tab