We are pleased to announce the creation of a new working group for 2021:
USERS (Brand owners and fillers/bottlers) of glass containers and GLASS CONTAINERS MANUFACTURERS.
Its scope consists in setting up and coordinating a documentary production which is at the junction of both activities of glass production and filling.
- Good practices guide;
- Use of glass bottles;
- Storage of glass bottles;
- Managing quality on bottling lines.
This group offers the opportunity to open discussions on the work items being currently discussed within the permanent glass groups (finish data sheets, quality data sheets, etc.), to USERS, and give the possibility to them to propose new topics / works items.
Revision of documents linked to filling production
A framework proposal will be submitted to participants at this first meeting (see non-exhaustive list below).
This group will set a priorities’s list, and consequently will organise the next meeting’s agenda.
Cetie members are invited to submit their priorised topics, in case if those ones are missing from the current working group.
Information on new documents published by the Glass WG
- FS05.00 – WAREHOUSING FILLED GLASS CONTAINER
- DT14.00 - GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF GLASS CONTAINERS
- GUIDELINES N°15 - GOOD BOTTLING PRACTICES
Exchanges on items in progress in other WG
- DT40.00 AND 40.01 - HOT-END DATAMATRIX LASER CODING
- DT13.00 – SURFACE TREATMENT
- FS07.00 – HEADSPACE RECOMMENDATIONS
- DT32.00 – HARMONISED VOLUME CALCULATION IN CONTAINER DESIGN
- DT08.00 - SPECIAL STRENGTH PROPERTIES OF NEW GLASS BOTTLES FOR NON-SPARKLING WINES
- EN 15543 – BOTTLE FINISH BVP
- LABELS & GLASS RECYCLING
- CONTROL OF THE FILLING VOLUMES
- EVOLUTIONS OF CROWN FINISHES (PRY-OFF AND TWIST)
- DT19.00 - LABELLING SPOTTING BARS, AND OPTICAL SPOTTING DEVICE
In case if you do wish to participate to this new group, please contact us